Leeds United's loan stars endured a mixed bag of results this weekend as Championship football flickered back into view, with one match taking place ahead of next weekend's full return following the World Cup break. It did, however, feature two Leeds loanees, with another pair playing further down the EFL.
Here is a look at how each of them got on.
Charlie Cresswell and Jamie Shackleton - Millwall
Charlie Cresswell and Jamie Shackleton both featured as Millwall fell to a disappointing 3-0 defeat against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light. Cresswell played all 90 minutes as Garry Rowett's side conceded two second-half goals in a matter of five minutes, while Shackleton replaced George Saville in the 66th minute but was unable to make his mark on the game.
Lewis Bate - Oxford United
Lewis Bate made his 12th League One appearance for Oxford United as Ethan Hamilton's late equaliser denied the U's an away win at Accrington Stanley. Bate was replaced by Karl Robinson in the 77th minute whilst Oxford still led at the Wham Stadium.
READ MORE: Ruud van Nistelrooy highlights potential Cody Gakpo problem Leeds United will face
Jack Jenkins - Salford City
Salford City enjoyed a dominant 3-0 victory over Gillingham this afternoon as goals from Theo Vassell, Ryan Watson and Callum Hendry ended a four-game winless run. However, Leeds loanee Jack Jenkins was restricted to only two minutes of action as an 88th-minute substitute.
- Leeds United future hangs in the balance with another contract fight on the cards for Adam Forshaw
- Jesse Marsch reveals Cody Gakpo chat amid Leeds United interest and January admission
- Pulisic links, Klich future & 49ers latest: Leeds United Q&A full transcript
- Leeds United told who their biggest January transfer window priority has to be
- Four Leeds United players set to return from injury for Premier League restart