Here's your round-up of all the latest Cardiff City news for Sunday, November 13.
Newcastle eyeing Drameh
Newcastle United are reportedly keeping tabs on Leeds United youngster Cody Drameh ahead of the upcoming January transfer window.
According to the Daily Mail, the Magpies, and German giants Borussia Dortmund, are both taking a closer look at the full-back, who spent a highly successful stint on loan with Cardiff City last season.
The England under-21 international only arrived in the capital in January, and made a huge impression under previous boss Steve Morison. So much so, he was later named the club's Player of the Season.
Cardiff were understandably keen on bringing him back to for another spell this season, while a host of clubs in the Championship, including Swansea City, were understood to have made enquiries.
However, another move away never materialised, with sources close to the player indicating he was keen to fight for his place at Elland Road. However, he's not yet been able to make his mark under Jesse Marsch, with Drameh behind more experienced duo Rasmus Kristensen and Luke Ayling in the pecking order.
Hudson promises to stay positive
Mark Hudson insists Cardiff City will stay positive in their bid to steer themselves away from relegation trouble.
Hudson has officially taken charge until the end of the season at the Cardiff City Stadium, and faces a big task in turning round what has so far been a disappointing season.
Saturday's defeat to Sheffield United condemned Cardiff to their sixth loss in eight games, but Hudson says he'll keep a positive outlook for after the World Cup break.
"I'll always be positive. My team will always be positive with the way they play," he said.
"We have created good opportunities against a very good team. They put five past Burnley. I know we've created opportunities to take our chances today, unfortunately we didn't.
"Then we have given them an opportunity, which is the disappointing part."
How Mark Harris discovered Wales World Cup call before anyone else
Rob Page revealed Mark Harris was the first player to learn of his World Cup squad inclusion after the Wales boss phoned the Cardiff City man by mistake.
Page was recently watching the Bluebirds live in Championship action to cast his eye over the 23-year-old forward as part of his preparations for the tournament later this month. However, just days after watching the frontman, head coach Page called Cardiff striker Harris having been trying to contact the Football Association of Wales' head of football operations Mark Evans.
“There was one person, one player, who I had to tell that he was in the squad," said Page in a Q&A shortly after the announcement of his squad at Tylorstown Welfare Hall.
"I went to watch Cardiff City play last Saturday. I went to watch Mark Harris. I went to phone Mark Evans in the week after the game, and this is how bad my eyes have gone, I accidentally phoned Mark Harris, and cancelled.
"Within two minutes he’s phoning me back. He’s obviously putting two and two together and gone ‘he watched me, I bet he’s phoning me to tell me I’m not in the squad’. I just had to message him to say ‘you’re in, don’t stress’. But everybody else had to wait.”