As a National Partner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2023, The National Lottery can’t wait for all the action in Liverpool.
It will be kicking off the contest in spectacular style by hosting The National Lottery’s Big Eurovision Welcome on Sunday 7th May. The event is a big ‘thank you’ to National Lottery players who have supported music and cultural projects in every corner of the UK, including over 3,600 in Liverpool* alone.
Now, we’re offering lucky National Lottery players in Liverpool the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Eurovision Song Contest Semi-Finals and Grand Final (12 pairs in total).
For your chance to win you need to have played The National Lottery and fill in the form below
If you can't see the form CLICK HERE.
*Based on figures from 1995-2022.
Terms and conditions
The ‘Eurovision Song Contest tickets giveaway’ is administered by Reach PLC (“Reach”) and is open to Liverpool residents** who have purchased a National Lottery game before 23:59 on Sunday 23 April 2023.
To enter the Competition you must have purchased a National Lottery game (including draw-based games, Scratchcards and Instant Win Games) and visited the website liverpoolecho.co.uk/eurovisiontickets and successfully answered the Competition question.
All valid entries will be entered into a automatically generated random draw which will take place once the Competition Period closes.
Standard Reach competition rules apply which can be found at liverpoolecho.co.uk/rules.
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
The Competition is open to Liverpool residents** aged 18 or over who have purchased any National Lottery game, (including draw-based games, Scratchcards and Instant Win Games), excluding employees of the Camelot Group of Companies*, Reach PLC and the Gambling Commission (and those employees’ immediate families living at the same address), certain contractors of Camelot as well as anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
Residents living within the qualifying Liverpool postcodes** in the Liverpool City Region’s six local authorities are eligible to enter the competition (those authorities being Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens and the Wirral). Tickets won by those not living within a qualifying Liverpool postcode will be cancelled.
8. Any attendee under the age of 18 must remain under the supervision of an adult aged 18 years or over whilst in attendance at an event.
9. There will be 24 tickets available to be won as 12 pairs of tickets, for the following events:
Tuesday 9th May: Eurovision Semi Final 1 - Dress Rehearsal 3 (2 pairs)
Tuesday 9th May: Eurovision Semi Final 1 - Live Show (2 pairs incl. Hospitality)
Thursday 11th May: Eurovision Semi Final 2 - Dress Rehearsal 3 (2 pairs)
Thursday 11th May: Eurovision Semi Final 2 - Live Show (2 pairs incl. Hospitality)
Saturday 13th May: Eurovision Grand Final - Dress Rehearsal 3 (2 pairs)
Saturday 13th May: Eurovision Grand Final (2 pairs incl. Hospitality)
10. The first two winners drawn will each win a pair of tickets to the Grand Final on Saturday May 13.
The second set of two winners will each win tickets to the Grand Final Dress Rehearsal on May 13. This will continue until the final two winners win tickets to the Semi Final 1 on Tuesday May 9.
11. Prizes won as part of this Competition are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be resold or redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
12. Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. Winners will receive an email containing a Ticketmaster link and unique code, which must be used to download tickets via the Ticketmaster website or App.
14. Ticketmaster reserves the right to make Tickets available for collection by you at the venue box office or at another designated ticket collection point. Ticketmaster will notify you by telephone or email of the arrangements for collection if this becomes necessary. You may be required to provide your booking confirmation email and your photo ID to collect Tickets.
15. Winners of the Competition will be required to send an image of their National Lottery ticket purchased during the Competition Period to Reach before their tickets will be sent. Tickets won as part of this Competition will be sent to winners via email.
16. No responsibility can be taken by Reach or Camelot for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. Any decision required to be made by Reach and/or Camelot is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Neither Reach nor Camelot will be liable if the Competition website is unavailable at any time, or for any system failure or other action or event which prevents you from entering the Competition. In addition, Reach and/or Camelot will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using any prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Competition. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Competition in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Competition, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
20. Attendees are responsible for arranging and meeting all other costs including travel to and from the event(s).
21. Attendees are subject to any terms and conditions and health and safety requirements of the event(s).
22. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by Camelot and/or Reach PLC for tickets lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
*The Camelot group of companies includes: Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, Camelot Business Solutions Limited, Camelot Global Lottery Solutions Limited and Camelot Global Services Limited, all companies being registered in England at Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 9RN.
**Qualifying Liverpool Postcode Areas :
All postcodes beginning with “L”
The following Halton “WA” postcodes : WA4; WA7; WA8
The following St Helens “WA” postcodes: WA9; WA10; WA11
The following Sefton “PR” postcodes: PR8 and PR9
The Wirral postcodes CH41 to CH49 inclusive and CH60 to CH63 inclusive