Sunday Game Team of the Year named as eight Tyrone players make side
Eight Tyrone players were named in the Sunday Game's Team of the Year following their All-Ireland final win over Mayo.
They were goalkeeper Niall Morgan, defenders Pádraig Hampsey, Niall Sludden, Kieran McGeary and Peter Harte, midfielder Conn Kilpatrick and the attacking duo of Conor Meyler and Darren McCurry.
Four Mayo players made the team in Lee Keegan, Patrick Durcan, Matthew Ruane and Tommy Conroy, while the Clifford brothers, Paudie and David, were the two Kerry players named in the side.
Dublin have dominated this team in recent years for obvious reasons, but Ciarán Kilkenny was the sole representative from the capital this time around.
Meanwhile, Kieran McGeary was named the Sunday Game's Footballer of the Year.
Here's the team in full:
1. Niall Morgan (Tyrone)
2. Paddy Durcan (Mayo), 3. Lee Keegan (Mayo), 4. Padraig Hampsey (Tyrone)
5. Niall Sludden (Tyrone), 6. Kieran McGeary (Tyrone), 7. Peter Harte (Tyrone)
8. Matthew Ruane (Mayo), 9. Conn Kilpatrick (Tyrone)
10. Conor Meyler (Tyrone), 11. Paudie Clifford (Kerry), 12. Ciaran Kilkenny (Dublin)
13. Darren McCurry (Tyrone), 14. David Clifford (Kerry, 15. Tommy Conroy (Mayo)
Get the latest sports headlines straight to your inbox by signing up for free email alerts