Ryan Giggs had “full-on relationships” with eight women while he was with ex-girlfriend Kate Greville, a court has heard.
Ms Greville, 36, said she made the discovery by checking his iPad shortly before she decided to leave him. She was interviewed by detectives weeks after she claimed Giggs, 48, headbutted her at his home in Worsley, Greater Manchester.
Giggs constantly denied he was cheating on her, she said, but she “needed to know the truth” as she checked his device. She said: “The reality of what I had found on that iPad was way worse than I could imagine.
READ MORE: First pictures of man and woman charged after Concert Square videos shared
“Eight women he was having affairs with while he was with me. Full-on relationships.”
Ex-Manchester United winger Giggs is on trial at Manchester Crown Court accused of assaulting Ms Greville and subjecting her to controlling and coercive behaviour from August 2017 to November 2020. Earlier on Tuesday, Ms Greville claimed Giggs was “almost like two people” during their relationship and how she saw early “red flags" in his behaviour.
He denies the allegations. The trial was adjourned for lunch to resume later this afternoon when Ms Greville is expected to give evidence from the witness box.
- Live updates as cordon in place after drive-by shooting
- Suspected drunk driver flips Bentley crashing into traffic lights
- Mum stepped out shower to find ex-boyfriend and gang in her house
- Vile carer caught stealing on CCTV after family became suspicious
- Coleen Rooney's exclusive VIP party after Wagatha Christie court battle