The British Transport Police has issued an appeal to track down a man who assaulted two women in unprovoked attacks on the Tube last week.
The first incident took place at Marble Arch Underground station around 3 pm on November 11.
A woman was travelling down the escalator near platform one when she passed a man who slapped her in the face and then shouted at her. He then boarded a train and left.

The second incident took place around 10 minutes later on the Central Line at Lancaster Gate.
A woman was travelling with her family and children when the man approached her, shouted at her, and slapped her hard across the face.
The British Transport Police says that both victims are being supported, officers have spoken to witnesses, and they are working hard to track down the offender.

In a statement, they said: “Violent offences, especially those targeting women and girls, will absolutely not be tolerated and we will do everything we can to identify offenders and bring them to justice.”
Police have released an image of a man they believe may have information that may assist their enquiries.
They have asked anyone who recognises him to text BTP on 61016, using the reference 402 of 11 November. Information can also be provided anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.