New venues added to Victoria's list of tier 1 COVID-19 exposure sites
Health authorities have added more venues to the list of COVID-19 exposure sites in Victoria.
The new tier 1 sites are:
- Next Level Skirmish at 15 Douro Street, North Geelong between 10:30am and 1:00pm on October 2
- BB Chicken and Pub at 116 Moorabool Street, Geelong between 11:30am and 1:50pm on October 5
- Honeyeater at 96 Pall Mall, Bendigo between 10:00am and 8:30pm on October 5, between 9:00am and 7:30pm on October 6, and between 10:30am and 4:00pm on October 7
- Lush Barber at 238 Hargreaves Street, Bendigo between 9:00am and 6:30pm on October 6, between 9:00am and 8:30pm on October 7, and between 9:00am and 11:00am on October 8
- The Robin Hood Inn at 655 Princes Way, Drouin West at various times between September 28 and October 4
- KingKids Early Learning Centre and Kindergarten at 101-103 Manchester Road, Mooroolbark between 8:00am and 1:30pm on October 4
Anyone who has visited a tier 1 COVID-19 exposure site must get tested immediately and isolate for 14 days.
Check the list below for all of the exposure sites and times.
You can find information on testing site hours and your nearest site on the Department of Health website.