Michael Beale admits Ross Wilson is speaking to Bayern Munich over the potential permanent transfer of Rangers loanee Malik Tillman.
The Light Blues have made no secret of being keen to make the 20-year-old's short-term spell a permanent one. Tillman himself admitted he has been enjoying his Ibrox journey, but that he hoped the Bundesliga giants were keeping an eye on his progress. Rangers have first dibs on the midfielder with a purchase clause said to be set at around £5million for his services.
Bayern have had a changing of the guard in the dugout with ex-Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel taking over from axed Julian Nagelsmann but Tillman may be shifted to Glasgow permanently if Rangers have their way. Beale gave fans an update insisting Sporting Director Wilson is currently working away with the Munich hierarchy.
READ MORE: Alfredo Morelos to Aston Villa earns three word pundit response as Rangers forward blasted for 'temper'
Beale told BBC Sportsound: "Ross (Wilson) is away in the background speaking to Bayern.
"They have obviously had a change of coach, but we want to activate the clause that we got. There are discussions about that, but he has been really good for us. He has been injured of late but it's nice to see him, Todd (Cantwell) and Ryan (Kent) playing together."
- Kenny Miller on Rangers and Celtic three team rule miss as he talks Ibrox return destiny after exit
- Allan McGregor Rangers future clue with veteran handed 'not finished yet' Michael Beale verdict
- Celtic hero fumes at Rangers penalty stat as referees blasted for using VAR as 'coward's way out'
- Michael Beale 'obsessed' with Rangers as former striker reveals text that sparked Ibrox arrival hype
- Barry Ferguson responds to Alfredo Morelos Everton shirt row as Rangers hero left baffled