The Loose Women studio was in hysterics after an 'emergency' from Toby Carvery.
The conversation revolved around the worst excuses the panel has ever heard. After sharing some of their own personal experiences, Christine Lampard revealed an "emergency" situation at a Toby Carvery that was behind the topic.
One restaurant told roast fans they'd be missing a key part of their meals after a piece of their kitchen equipment broke down. With a piece of paper on one of their storefront windows, they said: "Due to our potato peeler being broken we are unable to serve mashed potatoes today. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."
READ MORE: Emmerdale viewers plead 'enough' as they are 'sickened' by remark moments into ITV show
After hearing the excuse, Brenda Edwards burst into fits of laughter which was soon replicated by her fellow panellists. The audience eventually got in on the chaos as the show paused momentarily for everyone to catch their breath.
Christine tried to move the conversation on but was met with even more chuckles by announcing the next topic was the UK being in a laughter deficit.
Even out of shot, Brenda and the audience's laughter filled the room and caused the panel to take breaks in between every other sentence.
- Emmerdale viewers plead 'enough' as they are 'sickened' by remark moments into ITV show
- Rare 50p coins worth up to £140 to look out for
- Doctor warns of red flag signs of seven 'silent killers'
- Claim a FREE 30-day pack of Nutrigums vitamin D3 supplements
- Amanda Holden strips down to underwear as BGT auditions get underway following David Walliams exit
Receive newsletters with the biggest and breaking TV and showbiz news by signing up here
For more celeb news, videos and pictures follow our designated Facebook page HERE