England fans are still waiting for football to 'come home' after watching their team crash out of the World Cup at the hands of defending champions France.
After already netting from the spot at the beginning of the second half, with his side 2-1 down, Harry Kane was presented with a golden opportunity to restore parity, after being handed another spot kick late on.
However, he couldn't find the net a second time, sending his penalty high over the bar.
Despair for England, and Harry Kane, but for France it was jubilation.
Kylian Mbappe, who was actually pretty quiet for the most of the night, was then seen celebrating in the aftermath, and even appeared to be laughing.
France, of course, held on, and will now take on Morocco in the semi-finals.
It's the sort of fine margins that can decide sport at elite level.
- The weather forecast in Wales for the next three days as temperatures set to hit -8C
- Why France's goal vs England was given despite Bukayo Saka appearing to be fouled
- World Cup prize money: How much England will earn if they win in Qatar
- Who is Steve Holland, Gareth Southgate's assistant at centre of alleged World Cup bust-up?
- Gareth Southgate contract: How long is England boss' current deal