Katie Price is "taking a step back" from the hunt for her husband Lee Andrews for the sake of her "sanity".
The 47-year-old former glamour model has vowed to go on with her life and focus on herself amid speculation as to the whereabouts of her spouse, who she previously claimed had been kidnapped after receiving a string of worrying messages before he was due to board a flight from the United Arab Emirates, where he lives in Dubai, to meet her in the UK.
Despite previously defending Lee - who she has also suggested had been arrested amid reports he is banned from leaving the UAE - Katie said on her Katie Price Show Podcast: "I'm taking a step back, for my own sanity.
"There's only one person I need to look after and that is myself., I've still got to work, there's exciting things coming up, but for my sanity... I don't know what's true, what's not true. I'm like that now, I don't know.
"Like I said, my tentacles are up now, my antennas are up and I've decided to take a step back from everything, assess everything my way, and just continue with my life, and what will be will be."
On Tuesday (19.05.26), Katie shared her most recent WhatsApp exchange with Lee, in which he claimed he had been "arrested".
One message shared with The Sun newspaper read: "Been arrested I'll be in touch I'm OK xx (sic)."
But in another text, Lee suggested he had not been arrested.
He typed: "It’s a black site, I love you, I sort it. I’m in the van… just being detained wtf. (sic)"
The publication reports that CID headquarters have not arrested anyone by Lee's name.
Lee told Katie to keep tracking his "live location" and to contact the embassy as he was being driven to a hidden state-run detention facility by people who also took his second phone.
Lee said: "Keep that on babe love you."
According to The Sun, the couple's exchange - which happened in the early hours of Thursday morning (14.05.26) in Dubai - began with the first text message at 12.36am and the last, in which Lee claimed he was "being detained", got delivered at 01.01am.
Katie and her husband's final WhatsApp conversation also saw Lee send her his dad's number in Dubai.
He also told Katie to let Border Patrol know that he planned to meet the worried media personality in Oman.
On Tuesday, The Sun reported Katie was told by Hertfordshire police that Interpol was investigating Lee over allegations made by an ex-partner.
Also that day, Katie took to YouTube and begged her fans to help her track down Lee.
And the TV star also slammed those who think she is involved and that it is a big publicity stunt.
Katie said: "Everyone who is trying to speculate, take the p*** and make jokes – this isn’t a scandal, it’s something that’s really happening and there are real feelings involved. It could be going on for weeks, months, years, forever.
"This is not a publicity stunt; this is real, and anyone who thinks I am a part of it is disgusting.
"I’m really upset and distressed that people think I’m in on it. Are you joking? Come on, give me some credit. Why would I do that?"