Iarnrod Eireann has warned customers that a revised timetable will be in operation across the Easter weekend on all routes.
Customers are advised to check times before travel from Good Friday, April 15 to Easter Monday, April 18 as essential works will also mean some diversions over the bank holiday.
The public is also being reminded to pre-book for Intercity travel whenever they can - particularly at busiest times and are asked to wear face coverings on rail services.
Catering services are still unavailable on board at the moment, and alcohol is not permitted on any rail services.
On Good Friday there will be revised times on many routes, including a Saturday schedule on the DART and a revised Saturday schedule on Commuter services.
All of these changes will be listed on www.irishrail.ie and on the Irish Rail app.
From Saturday, April 16 to Easter Monday, April 18, there will be revised times on all routes.
There will also be a number of route disruptions across the weekend due to major works, including track and overhead line renewal on the Grand Canal Dock to Greystones route are taking place from Saturday, April 16 to Monday 18.
Due to these works, customers are advised:
- DART services are suspended between Grand Canal Dock and Greystones. However, all rail tickets are valid on Dublin Bus and GoAhead services to/from areas affected. DART services ill be operating between Malahide/Howth and Grand Canal Dock.
- Dublin to Rosslare Europort services will operate with bus transfers between Dublin Connolly and Greystones
There will also be ongoing track works at Ennis Station during this period, and so, customers are advised that the Limerick to Galway route will instead have "bus transfers operating for part or all of the journeys on this route."
Bridge works taking place between Dromod and Boyle, on Saturday evening April, 16 will also see changes made to services from Dublin to Sligo Intercity:
- 16:00hrs Connolly to Sligo and 16:55hrs Sligo to Connolly is cancelled
- 17:10hrs and 19:15hrs Connolly to Sligo includes bus transfers between Dromod and Carrick-on-Shannon / Boyle
- 19:05hrs Sligo to Connolly includes bus transfers between Boyle/Carrick-on-Shannon and Dromod
Get breaking news to your inbox by signing up to our newsletter.