Indoor Cycling Franchise CycleBar Picks Celsius As Beverage Partner
- Celsius Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:CELH) has been made the official energy drink partner of CycleBar, an indoor cycling franchise. The financial terms of the arrangement were not disclosed.
- Celsius drinks will be available across CycleBar studios nationwide.
- Also Read: Celsius Holdings Stock Soars As Q1 Results Beat Estimates
- "Riding at CycleBar is a high-energy workout like no other, so we wanted to find a beverage partner that could match that level of energy, and CELSIUS was a natural fit," said Trevor Lucas, President of CycleBar.
- CycleBar is headquartered in Irvine, California, and backed by Xponential Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:XPOF).
- Price Action: CELH shares are trading higher by 13.1% at $46.73 on the last check Wednesday.