How to get official travel packages to the 2022 World Cup flying from Manchester
Manchester airport is one of three destinations in the UK where footy fans can kick-start their World Cup 2022 journey.
Official flight packages are available here in Manchester, as well as in Edinburgh and London, from the official Qatar Airways website.
As many feared when Qatar were awarded host status, prices for this World Cup certainly do not come cheap. Packages from Qatar Airways do, however, include an international round trip as well as matchdays and accommodation with breakfast.
Due to the intense heat in Qatar during the summer months, the upcoming 22nd quadrennial tournament will, for the first time ever, be held during winter. Matches will take place over a shorter, 28-day timeframe between November 21 and December 18.
Official Qatar Airways World Cup 2022 Packages
The below packages can be found and bought at qatarairways.com/fifa2022
- Support Your Team Package - £5,100 - 4 Matches, 2 Weeks, November 20-December 3
- Early Groups Package - £3,600 - 3 Matches, 1 Week, November 20-November 27
- Later Groups Package - £3,400 - 3 Matches, 1 Week, November 27-December 3
- Round of 16 Package - £2,800 - 2 Matches, 5 Days, December 3-December 7
- Quarter-finals Package - £2,900 - 2 Matches, 5 Days, December 7-December 11
- Final Rounds Package - £5,300 - 3 Matches, 8 Days, December 11-19
To get started, click through this page and click 'Explore Now'.
Qatar and the wider football world will be hoping that covid-related travel restrictions will no longer be in place by the time the tournament comes around.
For the latest information on traveling to Qatar, head to the government website where you can sign up for email updates.
Gareth Southgate's England side came within a hair's breadth of lifting last summer's European Championships and will rightly be among the favourites heading into the World Cup.
Bookmakers currently consider five-time winners Brazil the early favourites along with reigning champions France.