Honda Motor Clocks 10% Top-Line Growth In FY22
- Honda Motor Co Ltd (NYSE:HMC) reported the fiscal year 2022 sales growth of 10.5% to ¥14.55 trillion.
- The operating profit for the year rose 32% to ¥871.2 billion.
- Motorcycle business sales revenue increased 22.3% to ¥2.185 trillion, whereas Automobile business sales revenue rose 6.6% to ¥9.36 trillion.
- Sales revenue for fourth-quarter FY22 grew 6.9% Y/Y to ¥3.87 trillion. The operating profit fell 6.4% to ¥199.5 billion.
- Outlook: Honda sees FY23 sales to grow at 11.7% to ¥16.25 trillion.
- It expects FY23 operating profit to decline 7% to ¥810 billion.
- Price Action: HMC shares are trading higher by 1.83% at $25.55 on the last check Friday.
- Photo Via Wikimedia Commons