H&M is selling a £25 bag that looks just like a £3,600 Fendi version.
This time, its a sequined shoulder bag priced at £24.99 that looks a lot like the sold-out Fendi purple sequined 'Baguette' bag. The H&M bag has received a total star rating of 4.3 out of 5 from shoppers, with some comparing it to the iconic Fendi bag in the reviews section.
On the H&M website, the full product description reads: "Small shoulder bag in sequined satin. Flap with a metal fastener, a narrow, adjustable shoulder strap and an open inner compartment. Lined."
The Fendi bag is described as 'finely embroidered all-over with purple sequins of different shapes and sizes to create a 3D effect'. Both bags feature a gold clasp with the Fendi version featuring the iconic 'FF' design.
Similarities between the two bags include the purple colour sequins and the leather strap. The Fendi version can either be carried by hand or across the body, with the H&M bag featuring one leather strap only.
Online, the Fendi bag comes in six different colours including green, blue and red, and the H&M version just comes in purple. Many H&M shoppers praised the bag in the reviews section of the website.
One review read: "Bought as Like SJP Fendi genuine Bag and I love sequins."
A second shopper said: "This is a fab little bag at an amazing price."
A third added: "Cute bag."
Receive the Liverpool ECHO Shopping & Reviews newsletter by signing up here
- Bar hidden in a truck 'off the beaten path' returns for summer
- Hamilton coming to Liverpool Empire Theatre in 2025
- Wirral Transport Museum closed 'until further notice'
- Order your 48-page Eurovision souvenir guide from our online shop
- Marks and Spencer makes price change to food halls until summer
- Tesco warns thousands of shoppers about major change today