Sian Jones was crowned winner of the Grand National Ladies Day 2023 Style Award today wearing a stunning mustard two-piece from ASOS.
The Style Award is open to everyone who visits Aintree Racecourse on Ladies Day and is highly anticipated by fashion lovers who love to get glammed up. Each year, hundreds of men and women queue up to get their pictures taken and have their outfits assessed by the judging panel.
We've seen some absolutely stunning outfits at The Grand National so far, with a particular focus on bold colours, and a surprising amount of cream. Sian's stunning two piece was the definition of spring, in a bold mustard colour with floral embroidery.
The winner gets a holiday worth £5,000, £1,500 spending money, £1,000 donated to a charity of her or his choice, a £300 House of Cavani voucher and in-store experience, two Garden Club tickets to Ladies Day 2024, and a Randox Health full-body Everyman I Everywoman package.
Sian, 26, who works in Leeds but is from Ellesmere Port, travelled to Aintree this morning for the event. She couldn't quite believe it when she was crowned the winner saying she was "so shocked".
She fashioned the two-piece and lilac shoes from ASOS, with a headband from Etsy and a bag from a charity shop. The ASOS DESIGN maxi lehenga skirt in wisteria embroidery in mustard is priced at £115, with the matching top priced at £55.
We can't find the exact shoes worn by Sian from ASOS, but there are some similar lilac ones here.
Get the top stories straight to your inbox by signing up to our what's on newsletter
- Photos of first stylish arrivals on Ladies Day at the Grand National
- Supercomputer predicts Grand National 2023 result with 66/1 tip for big race
- Ladies Day Grand National 2023 live: Best-dressed pictures, Aintree races today, tips, odds and latest results
- Grand National 2023 runners: Full list of confirmed 40 horses for Aintree showpiece
- Grand National's dress code change and what you're not allowed to wear