Wetherspoon is selling 35 pubs across the UK, having already sold off 11 boozers - so is your local at risk of closing?
Chairman Tim Martin said that a decision was made to sell off the pubs due to rising food and energy costs and lack of staff.
The latest news is a fresh blow for punters, after the pub chain suffered a huge £30million loss.
The 35 pubs up for sale are in city centres across England and Scotland. You can see the full list of sites below.
All the venues are being considered for sale individually, in small packages, or as a portfolio.
While they are at risk of being sold off, the good news for punters is that all the pubs will remain open and continue to trade as Wetherspoon sites until they are sold.
The sales are being handled by commercial property specialists CBRE and Savills.
Toby Hall, senior director at CBRE, said: "The excellent mix of locations in this portfolio is rarely seen in the market.
"With more than half of the portfolio located in London and the South East and other strong locations in the South West, Midlands and North we believe the pubs represent an excellent opportunity for existing pub operators and new entrants."
Full list of Wetherspoon pubs up for sale
- The Butlers Bell, Stafford
- Worlds Inn, Romford
- Silkstone Inn, Barnsley
- Wrong ‘Un, Bexleyheath
- The Percy Shaw, Halifax
- Jolly Sailor, Hanham
- The Alfred Herring, Palmers Green
- The Moon & Bell, Loughborough
- The Widow Frost, Mansfield
- Resolution, Middlesbrough
- Foxley Hatch, Purley
- The Rising Sun, Redditch
- Sennockian, Sevenoaks
- Admiral Sir Lucius Curtis, Southampton
- The Colombia Press, Watford
- The Malthouse, Willenhall
- The John Masefield, New Ferry
- The Crosse Keys, Peebles
- Lord Arthur Lee, Fareham
- The Saltoun Inn, Fraserburgh
- General Sir Redvers Buller, Crediton
- Plough & Harrow, Hammersmith
- Thomas Leaper, Derby
- Cliftonville, Hove
- Tollgate, Turnpike Lane
- Asparagus, Battersea
- Millers Well, East Ham
- Hudson Bay, Forest Gate
- Angel, Islington
- The Billiard Hall, West Bromwich
- Capitol, Forest Hill
- The Bankers Draft, Eltham
- Moon on the Hill, Harrow
- The Bank House, Cheltenham
- Last Post, Loughton
Wetherspoon pubs that have already sold
- Harvest Moon, Orpington
- Alexander Bain, Wick
- Chapel an Gansblydhen, Bodmin
- Moon on the Square, Basildon
- Coal Orchard, Taunton
- Running Horse, Airside Doncaster Airport
- Wild Rose, Bootle
- Edmund Halley, Lee Green
- Postal Order, Worcester
- North and South Wales Bank, Wrexham
- The Willow Grove, Southport