Customers have been urged to check the use-by dates for the listed products pulled from shelves.
Products marked May 17 and May 18 indicate they are part of the at-risk batches.
Symptoms caused by this organism can be similar to flu and include high temperature, muscle ache or pain, chills, feeling or being sick and diarrhoea, according to the Food Standards Agency (FSA).
Some people are more vulnerable to listeria infections, including those over 65 years of age, pregnant women and their unborn babies, babies less than one month old and people with weakened immune systems.
The following Cadbury products may be affected:
- Daim Chocolate Dessert - use by 18 May
- Crunchie Chocolate Dessert - use by 17 May
- Flake Chocolate Dessert - use by 17 May
- Dairy Milk Buttons Chocolate Dessert - use by 18 May
- Dairy Milk Chunks Chocolate Dessert - use by 18 May
- Cadbury Heroes Chocolate Dessert (six pack) - use by 18 May
Müller has advised customers who have already bought the products to not eat them and return them to the store for a full refund (with or without a receipt).
Consumers are being asked to contact Müller on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07354 835 893 for further information.