Thousands of people arrived at Aintree racecourse today for Ladies Day at the Grand National Festival.
As ever, there were some stunning outfits at the races on Friday, and many couples were fashionably dressed from head to toe. From brightly coloured dresses to smart suits, they certainly dressed to impress as they made their way around the racecourse and soaked up the atmosphere.
We’ve rounded up a selection of the Best Dressed couples from Ladies Day at the Grand National Festival 2023. Let us know your favourite pair in the comments section below.
Hannah Roberts, 25, wore a suit from Zara with gold shoes from New Look and a matching bag from Kurt Geiger. Her fiancé Ryan Jones, 30, wore a three piece suit from Suit Culture.
Donna Masefield, 47, from Shropshire attended with partner Darren Brown, 53. Donna’s outfit is from Karen Millen and Darren’s suit is from Next. Kirsty Shaw, 22, from Bootle wore a co-ord from Miss Pap with a New Look bag and shoes from Office, while her boyfriend Dominic Sacker, 23, from Croxteth was dressed head to toe in Slaters.
To stay up to date with everything that is happening at the racecourse throughout all three days, you can follow our live blog here. Take a look at our gallery above to see who stole the show today.
- Grand National's dress code change and what you're not allowed to wear
- Grand National sweepstake 2023 printable: Free PDF to download of 40 runners for the big race
- Grand National 2023: This is how much drinks cost at Aintree Racecourse
- Grand National tips 2023: Top 10 runners and riders tipped for Aintree glory
- Grand National 2024 tickets: How to get priority access
- Grand National 2023: Favourites, runners and odds for Aintree race