US crude oil futures traded lower on Tuesday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: Stabilis Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SLNG) Director Edward Kuntz acquired a total of 5,000 shares at an average price of $4.13. To acquire these shares, it cost $20.65 thousand.
- What’s Happening: For the first quarter ended March 31, 2022, the company reported revenues of $23.0 million.
- What Stabilis Solutions Does: Stabilis Solutions Inc is a vertically integrated energy transition company that provides clean energy solutions including small-scale liquefied natural gas production, distribution, and fueling services in North America.
- The Trade: fuboTV Inc. (NYSE:FUBO) CEO David Gandler acquired a total of 46,000 shares at an average price of $2.98. The insider spent around $137.08 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: fuboTV recently reported Q1 earnings results.
- What fuboTV Does: FuboTV Inc is a sports-first, live TV streaming company, offering subscribers access to tens of thousands of live sporting events annually as well as news and entertainment content.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: Conduent Incorporated (NASDAQ:CNDT) EVP, Chief Revenue Officer Edward Louis Keyes acquired a total of 15,000 shares at an average price of $4.65. To acquire these shares, it cost around $69.75 thousand.
- What’s Happening: The company recently posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- What Conduent Does: Conduent Inc acts as a provider of business process services with expertise in transaction-intensive processing, analytics, and automation.