Currently in its sixth year as the official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, Carabao Energy Drink is giving football fans across the nation the chance to get behind their club for free, by giving away hundreds of tickets throughout the 22/23 competition.
Last season’s competition saw Liverpool lift the trophy for a record ninth time following an incredible 11-10 penalty shootout victory against Premier League rivals Chelsea. The thrilling showdown was played out in front of a packed-out Wembley stadium for the first time since the 2020 final, capping off a fantastic season, with fans welcomed back into stadiums across the country.
The latter rounds of the competition see top teams face off, but also offers EFL fans the chance to enjoy a thrilling away day against Premier League opponents. The perfect opportunity to see EFL clubs come up against some of the best players in the game as they inch closer to a dream Wembley final.
Carabao Energy Drinks are unlike anything else on the market, with delicious fruit flavours, just 63 calories per can and 60% less sugar than major rivals. The 330ml cans come in a variety of flavours that taste just like soft drinks, including Mixed Berry, Green Apple, Orange Blast, Mango Burst, Original and Green Apple Sugar Free.
Carabao is currently stocked in all leading retailers, as well as most independent and forecourt retailers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets simply collect 2 from 4 codes printed in the Manchester Evening News between Wednesday, February 8 and Saturday, February 11. Once you have your 2 codes complete the online entry form below
If you can't see the form above CLICK HERE
Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday, February 12, 2023.
Full Terms and Conditions: Standard reach plc competition rules apply see www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/rules
Entrants must be 18 years or over. First winner drawn from online entries will receive a pair of tickets to the Carabao Cup Final Manchester United vs Newcastle United . Winners will be contacted on Monday February 13, you will have 24 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. The following details are required from each winner: Name, date of birth, email address, home address including postcode. This information is for prize administration details will be checked against any club banning orders. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of their guests. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount. The tickets do not include any other facilities or expenses whatsoever, such as travel to or from the venues and associated charges; accommodation; travel insurance, tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and any other costs associated with the trip. Competition closes 11.59pm on Sunday, February 12, 2023. 1 entry per person, multiple entries will be disqualified. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
- The winner and their guest attending a venue to enjoy their prize must also comply with all policies, rules and reasonable instructions provided by the EFL, venue operators and/or any authority at the venue. The EFL, the relevant venue operators and authorities reserve the right to remove any entrant or winner (and/or their permitted guests) for failing to comply with those policies, rules or instructions or otherwise behaving in an inappropriate manner.
- Entrance to this competition constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions and all terms and conditions of the Football League Limited Conditions of Issue as well as the Wembley National Stadium Ground Regulations. Both of these documents can be found at www.efl.com/ticketconditions. Winners must abide by those terms at all times. The promotor or the EFL accepts no responsibility if the winner and/or the winner’s guest are denied entry or asked to leave the match for failure to abide by such terms, any applicable law or regulation or because of their inappropriate behaviour.
- Tickets will be available for match day collection only from Wembley Stadium, and the winner must provide photo ID, or the tickets will not be released.
- Name changes are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and/or football club) on a case by case basis.
- Winners will be bound by any additional terms and rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club, venue host or event organiser (EFL) (including, amongst other things any terms of issue associated with tickets, applicable ground regulations and other policies applicable to visitors at the venue or event). The promoter, event organiser or stadium operators reserve the right to refuse entry and/or require winners and/or their guest(s) to leave the venue should the winner or guest(s) not comply with these terms, rules or policies, any applicable law or regulation or other reasonable directions or the promoter, event organiser or stadium operators, or because of winners or guest(s) inappropriate behaviour. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize.
- No guarantees can be given that any match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The event organiser reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that the ability to receive the prize may be prevented, limited or interfered with by unforeseen events outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, EFL, Club and/or venue, which may result in (amongst other things) matches being postponed, cancelled, played behind closed doors, reduced capacity crowds, or entry requirements imposed by a competent authority. Neither the promoter, EFL, club or venue shall be liable or responsible if any unforeseen events prevent, limit or interfere with the winner making use of the ticket or attending the match and in the event winners cannot make use of ticket(s) to attend any match the Promoter will determine in its sole discretion whether it will grant an alternative prize.
- The winners will be expected to comply with any third- party terms and conditions that form part of the prize, including but not limited to conditions of the EFL and the relevant football club along with the stadium ground regulations. EFL ground regulations can be found here: For any match played at Wembley Stadium the following regulations apply: https://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/rules-and-regulations
- If a winner and/or their guest(s) has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
- This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).