A wide range of Muller products sold in Ireland are being recalled over fears they contain metal.
The German company has carried out the recall on nine variations of its popular yogurts.
It's feared small pieces of metal may be inside some of the yogurt, dessert and rice products.
A statement from the Food Safety Authority of Ireland said: "Müller is recalling some batches of its yogurt, dessert and rice products due to the possible presence of small pieces of metal.
"Point-of-sale recall notices will be displayed in stores supplied with the implicated batches."
The affected batches, which come from the UK, include Muller Corner, Muller Light and Muller Rice products.
The following products are subject to the recall:
- Muller Corner Fruit six-pack - cherry, blackberry and raspberry: Best before 04/03/2020
- Muller Corner Fruit six-pack - strawberry, peach and apricot: Best before 26/02/2020 and 02/03/2020
- Muller Corner six-pack - strawberry, vanilla with chocolate balls and digestive biscuit: Best before 03/03/2020
- Muller Light six-pack - strawberry, cherry and raspberry, and cranberry: Best before 07/03/2020
- Muller Light cheer single pots: Best before 13/03/2020
- Muller Light six-pack - mango and passionfruit, peach and pineapple, and mandarin: Best before 14/03/2020
- Muller Light Greek strawberry single pots: Best before 07/03/2020
- Muller Rice six-pack - apple and raspberry: Best before 08/03/2020
- Muller Bliss mascerpone style yoghurt peach and apricot: Best before 10/03/2020
A spokesman for Muller has described the action as "a precautionary measure" - and said that no metal pieces were found.
He added: "The decision follows the identification of a fault with a roller supporting belts used to transport fruit in its factory.
"The roller was misaligned potentially causing small pieces of metal to drop into the fruit.
"Müller has stressed that it has not detected any metal in samples from the affected batches.