Scotland’s mainland is scheduled to move down to level zero coronavirus restrictions later this month.
Scottish Government officials have pencilled in the July 19 date for the downgrade to restrictions - which will see the number of people allowed to meet indoors and outdoors increase further.
It was originally hoped that this change would take place on June 28, but the date was delayed due to fears over the Delta variant.
Level zero is the lowest tier on the Scottish Government Covid restrictions level system and is said to represent the closest to normality as possible.

Scotland is also expected to see the majority of Covid curbs lifted on August 9 under the Government’s roadmap to the life we had before the health emergency.
Talk over this removal of restrictions has intensified over recent days, after England all but confirmed its so-called ‘Freedom Day’ to take place on July 19 earlier this week.
When is Nicola Sturgeon’s next lockdown review?
The July 19 date on the move to level zero restrictions in Scotland is yet to be confirmed by the Scottish Government.
Nicola Sturgeon said during an address to Holyrood last month that confirmation will be given a week in advance of the change.

This means that the First Minister is expected to make an announcement on level zero next week.
Scottish Finance Secretary Kate Forbes told BBC Scotland that the potential confirmation of the rule changes will be unveiled on July 13.
The SNP politician added that Scotland is ‘on track’ to see this change go through.
What is level zero?
Under the Scottish Government’s rules on level zero, eight people from four households can meet inside a private home.
A maximum of 10 people from four households can also meet indoors in a public place like a cafe or a restaurant.
It also states that 15 people from 15 households can meet outdoors.
The number of people allowed to attending weddings and funerals increases to 200 people, while majority of businesses (apart from nightclubs and adult entertainment) are allowed to open their doors.
A maximum of 2,000 people will be allowed to attend an outdoor seated event, with a cap of 1,000 on outdoor grouped standing events.
Indoor seated events will be able to operate with a maximum attendance of 400 people.