Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Irish Mirror
Irish Mirror
Sport
Colin Brennan

When is Conor McGregor and Dee Devlin's baby boy due? All you need to know

Conor McGregor and pregnant fiancée Dee Devlin's baby boy is due in 'a few weeks'.

The Notorious UFC star told his Instagram followers that the new arrival will be coming soon.

He posted a picture with his son, Conor Junior and said on Saturday: "Discussing entities with my son Conor Jr.

"We are super excited for his little brother to join the team in a few weeks.

"The McGregor Brothers or how bout this... McGregor and Son."

Three-year-old Conor Junior was the couple's first child together before they welcomed daughter Croia to the world two years ago.

Now they are looking forward to having a third child together.

New arrival coming soon: Conor McGregor with pregnant fiancée Dee Devlin and their daughter Croia (Dee Devlin Instagram)

The family are currently enjoying the sunshine in Dubai, with McGregor building up towards his third fight with Dustin Poirier.

Conor McGregor signed his contract to fight Dustin Poirier this morning - less than 48 hours after threatening to pull out of the trilogy fight.

The lightweight rivals will meet for a third time at UFC 264 on July 10 - in front of 20,000 fans at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Poirier signed his contract last month but McGregor had yet to put pen to paper when he launched into a social media tirade earlier this week.

Conor McGregor enjoys Easter with pregnant Dee Devlin, children and sister Aoife in Dubai (Conor McGregor Instagram)

In responding to Poirier's allegation that he had not followed through on a promised $500,000 donation to his rival's charity, McGregor vowed to look for a new opponent.

But UFC president Dana White then confirmed the fight was on, and McGregor has vowed to make an impact on his return.

“I signed my bout agreement this morning," he told ESPN. "I'm going to rip this game a new a**hole July 10th. The Mac is back in Sin City! Full house!”

The build-up to the trilogy fight promises to be markedly different to the weeks preceding January's rematch.

Conor's good-natured relationship with Poirier was fractured when the latter revealed he was still waiting to receive the promised donation.

McGregor explained he was waiting to be told how his money would be spent - before launching into an expletive-ridden rant.

(Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)

He said: "You’re ripped you inbred hillbilly. Why do you wink with your ears? You f****** brain dead hillbilly. 500k with no plan in place. Ye hang tight. Fool. You must be new to money.

"The fight is off btw. I’m going to fight someone else on the 10th. Good luck on your old contract kid.

"My team does their due diligence to make sure every donation meets the mark. My generosity is known. You will pay with your brain for this attempt at smearing my name.

"Shooting ass shelling ass b****. Little b**** kicks from a shell. Good luck when you’re caught. You’re f*****."

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.