Anthony Joshua faces Jermaine Franklin this weekend, with the Londoner returning to the ring having been out of action since last August's defeat to Oleksandr Usyk.
Franklin was unbeaten in his career until last November, with defeat to Dillian Whyte at the O2 on his UK debut and he once again faces a top British heavyweight in the form of Joshua on Saturday night. Joshua has, however, lost three of his last five fights, with a defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr. in 2019 before his back to back losses to Usyk.
However, this fight is being billed as a 'New Dawn' for AJ, with the 33-year-old seeking a return to heavyweight championship contention having already become a two-time world champion.
READ MORE: Tyson Fury picks Tommy Fury's next two fights after Jake Paul victory
It will be a tough test, with plenty more on the horizon should he win and media activities in the build-up should provide an insight into the future plans of Joshua as he seeks to reassert himself on the heavyweight division.
Here is how you can follow the build-up.
Fight week schedule:
Wednesday March 29:
Final press conference - 1:00pm start.
Live streams on YouTube:
Joshua vs. Franklin press conference
Friday March 31:
Weigh-in - 1:00pm start
Live stream on YouTube:
Joshua vs. Franklin + undercard weigh-in
- Get all the latest boxing news here
- Tyson Fury reveals he lost £100k after betting on Jake Paul v Tommy Fury grudge match
- Molly-Mae Hague shares message to Tommy Fury after he dedicates win to her and their daughter
- Tyson Fury sends message to Casemiro after Manchester United goal vs Newcastle
- When is Anthony Joshua v Jermaine Franklin? Fight date, start time and TV channel