Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Belfast Live
Belfast Live
National
Ryan Smith

West Belfast house search leads to three arrests

Two further people have been arrested after police searches in West Belfast.

Detectives from the PSNI's Terrorism Investigation Unit carried out a search of a property on Sunday in Glenbawn.

Earlier on Monday, police said that a 17-year-old was arrested.

However, two further arrests happened on Monday afternoon.

A PSNI spokesman said: "Detectives from PSNI Terrorism Investigation Unit have arrested a 37-year-old man and a 36-year-old woman in the West Belfast area this afternoon.

"This was following a planned search of a property on Sunday, 29th September during which a 17-year-old male was arrested.

"All three have been arrested under the Terrorism Act and have been taken to Musgrave Serious Crime Suite for questioning."

For more of today's top stories in Belfast and beyond, click here.

Keep up-to-date with all the very latest news, what's on, sport and everything else in Belfast and beyond with the Belfast Live app.

Only select news that interests you by picking the topics you want to display on the app's homepage. Plus, our enhanced user experience includes live blogs, video, interactive maps and slick picture galleries. Download it now and get involved .  

Click here to get it from the App Store or here for Google Play .

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.