Police in Turkey have arrested three Russians with suspected links to Isis after a suicide attack in Istanbul killed 10 tourists.
Russia's Consulate General in the Turkish city of Antalya confirmed the trio had been detained, according to state news agency RIA.
Consul General Alexander Tolstopyatenko said, "The reasons for their detention are being clarified," according to the Tass news agency.
The Anadolu Agency said the suspects were allegedly in contact with ISIS fighters in conflict zones and had provided logistical support to the group.
Dogan News Agency said police in the Mediterranean city of Antalya also seized documents and CDs during a search of the premises where the suspects were staying.
It is not yet clear when on Wednesday the detentions occurred.
The Russian Foreign Ministry in November said 2,719 Russians had left for Syria to fight for Isis. Of these, 160 have been killed, 73 have returned and been tried and 36 have been arrested, according to Oleg Syromolotov, the deputy minister of foreign affairs.
The detentions come after a suicide bomber, thought to have recently travelled to Turkey from Syria, killed nine German tourists and one Peruvian tourist in Istanbul's historic Sultanahmet Square on Tuesday. Fifteen people were also hurt in the attack.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the blast, however Islamist, leftists and Kurdish militants, who are battling in south east Turkey, have all carried out attacks in the past.
Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said he offered condolences to the German Chancellor Angela Merkel and vowed to continue Turkey’s fight against Isis at home and as part of the US-led coalition.
Turkey has become a national target for Isis, with two bombings this year blamed on the radical group, one in the town of Suruc near the Syrian border and the other in the capital Ankara.
Additional reporting from various agencies