Officials in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia have urged the US Supreme Court to throw out the Texas lawsuit that seeks to overturn election results in the four key battleground states won by Joe Biden in favour of Donald Trump.
State attorneys general filed condemnations of the lawsuit as 106 House Republicans gave the case their backing, joining a brief to be filed in support of the Texas attorney general’s action that alleges “the election of 2020 has been riddled with an unprecedented number of serious allegations of fraud and irregularities.”
Meanwhile, the president-elect and his running mate Kamala Harris have been named Time magazine’s 2020 Person of the Year, chosen ahead of Dr Anthony Fauci, the Black Lives Matter movement and President Trump.
- Trump just proved he never actually learnt how Washington works
- Battleground states file condemnations of election lawsuit
- Watchdog raises possible Kushner link to $700M rescue loan
- McEnany says ‘God planned for me’ to be Trump’s press secretary
- Trump mocked for moaning about how US is run, given he runs it