Antonio Conte has named an unchanged side as Tottenham try to pick up a much-needed win at Fulham in the Premier League on Monday evening.
After winning the Golden Boot last season with Mohamed Salah, Son has struggled this campaign and has scored in only two Premier League games, against Leicester and Crystal Palace, and in one Champions League clash against Frankfurt. However Conte has stuck with the South Korean and also with the same team that lost 4-2 at Manchester City on Thursday night.
Conte's men are looking to get back on track after back-to-back defeats against title challengers Arsenal and City. They face a tough test at in-form Fulham side who will leapfrog them into fifth place if they win at Craven Cottage.
READ MORE: Fabio Paratici decision explained and Premier League rule as Tottenham remain silent
Rodrigo Bentancur was Spurs' best player at the Etihad Stadium on Thursday night after six weeks out of action, and Conte has called on him in the midfield again against Fulham.
Ivan Perisic and Emerson Royal continue as the wing-backs while Pape Matar Sarr misses out on the bench as does Bryan Gil again.
Here is the team Conte has selected at Craven Cottage:
Lloris; Romero, Dier, Davies; Emerson, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Perisic; Kulusevski, Kane, Son. Subs: Forster, Sanchez, Lenglet, Doherty, Tanganga, Bissouma, Sessegnon, Skipp, Richarlison
- Daniel Levy, Antonio Conte and a defining fortnight for Tottenham Hotspur
- Daniel Levy and Fabio Paratici have Tottenham transfer duty as Conte shares special Sarr moment
- Tottenham issue statement after Aaron Ramsdale incident at end of North London Derby vs Arsenal
- Every word Conte said on Spurs' Arsenal defeat, Hugo Lloris error and supporter kicking Ramsdale
- The Pedro Porro problem, that Qatar meeting and Leandro Trossard - Tottenham behind the scenes