Three men have been remanded in custody after they were charged with attempted murder in connection with a shooting.
They were arrested on Tuesday night in an operation by gardai investigating a non-fatal gun attack last year on Wayne Whelan, from Lucan, Co Dublin.
One of the men was taken to Lucan Garda station while the other two were brought to Ronanstown station and held overnight.
They appeared before Judge Alan Mitchell at Blanchardstown District Court on Wednesday.
Darren Henderson, 30, of Cleggan Avenue, Ballyfermot, Dublin, Cailean Crawford, 24, from Clifden Terrace, Ballyfermot, and 32-year-old Charles McClean of St Mark’s Grove, Clondalkin, Dublin face the same two charges.

They are accused of attempted murder of Mr Whelan at Griffeen Glen Park, in Lucan, on September 4, 2019, and committing arson of a 07-reg Ford Focus which was allegedly set on fire at the Old Bog Road, Kilcock, Co Kildare, on the same date.
Det Sgt Ronan Dunne told the court that Henderson was arrested at his home at 11.23pm on Tuesday.
The garda told the court: “In reply to both charges, he replied, ‘no comment.”
Henderson sat silently at the side of the courtroom.
Det Sgt Dunne said Crawford made no reply when he was charged at Lucan Garda station at 1.43am yesterday. Crawford did not address the court.
Det Sgt John Cosgrove told the court McClean was arrested on Tuesday night at his home. After he was charged and cautioned, he replied, “no comment”.
He remained silent throughout the hearing. The district court cannot consider a bail application in an attempted murder case.

Judge Mitchell remanded them in custody to appear via videolink at Cloverhill District Court on Tuesday.
Directions from the Director of Public Prosecutions have to be obtained.
A book of evidence also has to be prepared for the trial which, due to the nature of the offence, will be in the Central Criminal Court.
None of the three has indicated how they will plead.
Defence solicitor Michael French said his clients were seeking legal aid.
Henderson, who was “not a man of means”, and Crawford both worked as couriers, earning €450 a week, said Mr French. McClean was unemployed, the court heard.
Judge Mitchell granted legal aid but said statements of their means has to be furnished to the court.
The judge also acceded to a request from the defence solicitor to request medical attention for Henderson while on remand in prison.

Mr Whelan was subsequently shot dead before the Toyota car he was in was torched in the Mount Andrew Rise area of Lucan, Co Dublin on November 18 last year.
The 42-year-old, who was found on the passenger seat, was identified using DNA analysis.
Two other men are already before the courts in relation to Mr Whelan’s death.
Two more people face trial on charges of perverting the course of justice in connection with that Garda
investigation.