A councillor terrorised by a firebombing campaign is quitting after he watched his home go up in flames for the third time in three years.
Graeme Campbell said he and wife Fiona are "totally broken" after the latest terrifying attack at their home in Strathaven.
Emergency services raced to the scene on June 19 shortly after midnight, with Mr Campbell saying the fierce blaze left them with nothing.
He told Lanarkshire Live : "We are done. We are totally broken.
"We are homeless, the house is absolutely gutted, we have no clothes and no cars.
"I lived in Northern Ireland and grew up there in the 70s and 80s and never felt unsafe. But Fiona and I haven't slept properly for the last two years in Strathaven."

A male suspect deliberately doused two vehicles in accelerant and set them ablaze, resulting in Graeme's home catching fire.
Police have launched a manhunt for the arsonist, releasing a description.
First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, told the Scottish Parliament she "unreservedly condemned" the attacks.
Mr Campbell has also taken to social media describing how he and Fiona were asleep in the early hours only to waken to "smoke billowing" into their bedroom and "nearly being killed by a fireball from an exploding car."
The crusading councillor previously spoke out against planning violations in the area.
The Avondale and Stonehouse councillor told us: "The bedroom where Fiona and I slept above the garage is gone.
"We were woken up by the bang of the cars and smoke pouring into our bedroom. It was absolutely terrifying.
"Picture yourself sitting in your front garden with your husband/wife, watching your home burn, while wearing the only cloths you now own."
The latest attack comes after his car was blown up in 2019 in a terrifying firebomb attack, believed to be the work of local crime lords.

Then, just 11 months ago, the crusading councillor’s home was targeted in an acid attack which resulted in two BMW cars suffering £20,000 worth of damage.
Mr Campbell went on: "I do not scare easily, however, given the seriousness of this third and most recent attack, whoever is responsible will not stop until someone, probably me, is killed.
"Enough is enough. Fiona and I simply can’t live our lives this way anymore.
"After a meeting with the SLC chief executive, I will be taking another extended leave of absence but I want to be completely honest with everyone in this ward - I don’t think I will come back from this one."
He added: "Please understand, Fiona and I love this community. Leaving this area isn’t what we want, but we’re not sure we have any option now.
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank the incredible people at Scottish Fire and Rescue - including their team here in Strathaven - and Fiona and I continue to take comfort and support in Police Scotland's efforts to bring to justice whoever is doing this to us."
Police have described the suspect as of a slim build and was wearing a dark beanie hat, jogging top with two stripes down both shoulders and the hood up, jogging bottoms with two stripes down each leg, a high-vis reflective jacket and a rucksack.
He was also wearing a face mask.
They also believe he may have sustained burn injuries to his arms, body and face as a result of using the accelerant.

Scottish Conservative shadow community safety minister Russell Findlay said: “Graeme and his wife Fiona are law-abiding and decent people.
"They have done nothing to warrant these horrific acts. I share the view that these cowardly attacks have been inflicted by organised criminals.
“I have written to the chief constable, the Lord Advocate and the justice secretary. I have also raise it directly with the First Minster.
“The priority is catching those responsible but we also need to send a message to organised crime that enough is enough.
“The use of fire is a weapon is dangerous and despicable. People will die unless it stops.”
**Don't miss the latest headlines from around Lanarkshire. Sign up to our newsletters here.
And did you know Lanarkshire Live had its own app? Download yours for free here.