The Touchdown Wire Week 6 NFL preview podcast with Doug Farrar and Mark Schofield
It’s time to get ready for Week 6 of the NFL season, and that can mean only one thing: The Touchdown Wire Week 6 NFL preview podcast with Doug Farrar and Mark Schofield! In this episode, Doug and Mark discuss these important things, along with many others:
- Is it time for Kyle Shanahan to make Trey Lance the guy?
- How Matt Ryan totally saw Kyle Pitts’ breakout game coming;
- Why Jalen Hurts vs. the Buccaneers’ beleaguered secondary is the matchup that will decide Thursday night’s Philly-Tampa Bay game;
- How Trevor Lawrence presents a difficult test for the Dolphins’ defense in London;
- How teams are forcing Aaron Rodgers to check to certain things based on the safety look, and how the Bears can take advantage;
- (Also: MATT NAGY UH-OH PLAY-CALLING ALERT);
- Why Chidobe Awuzie could be Jared Goff’s worst nightmare;
- How the Colts had better get their pass defense together against a Davis Mills we did not expect;
- Is it time to worry about Matthew Stafford’s deep ball?
- Whether opponents getting a on bead on Patrick Mahomes in coverage, and why none of that matters against Washington’s alleged defense;
- Why the Panthers’ offensive line could doom them this season, no matter how great their defense is;
- Why Chargers-Ravens should have you looking with a smile at the future of the quarterback position;
- Why Kevin Stefanski’s plan against the Chargers wasn’t wrong… it just didn’t work, and why he might have to make a similar set of decisions against the Cardinals;
- Why the Broncos, not the Chargers, are the NFL’s best fourth-down team this season;
- Why the Cowboys are winning by giving Dak Prescott an average of second-and-4.3;
- Why the Seahawks and Washington must throw out everything they think they know about defense; and
- Why the Bills should get ready for a February trip to Los Angeles.
Listen to the podcast on BlogTalk Radio:
And watch it on YouTube!