Tesco shoppers usually have to use their Clubcard to get discounts when ordering but a one-day flash sale means anybody can get up to £24.50 off their next shop without voucher codes, Clubcards or apps.
For one day only (Wednesday 17 August) a deals website says anybody can get a big discount on a Tesco click and collect order and it works with any Tesco store that offers the service on Merseyside. The deal can save up to £24.50 for people who have never used the Topcashback site or £9.50 for people who are already members.
Topcashback says for one day only shoppers can get £24.50 off a Tesco order over £45, which more than halves the cost of a shop and says it is not via a voucher code or app download.
It is offering £8 in cashback to anybody who is already signed up to the site when they spend £45 or more, as well as a £1.50 bonus for one day only. On top of the £9.50 bonus if you have never used Topcashback before you also get a £15 new member bonus that takes the total saving up to £24.
The deal works in every Tesco that offers click and collect on Merseyside but orders have to be made before midnight.
Here’s how to claim the offer:
- On the 17 th of August, new members of TopCashback need to sign up via this link – https://www.topcashback.co.uk/mbon22b-tm/
- Then head over to the Global Bonus page https://www.topcashback.co.uk/bonus/the-money-charity-bonus and activate the offer
- Following this, search for Tesco Groceries, and click on the relevant Click + Collect deal in the ‘Special Deals & Vouchers’ section
- Shop, spend £45 or more, and checkout as normal
- The new member bonus, Global Bonus and cashback will then track and appear in your TopCashback account in a few days after the purchase. Note that cashback may track lower initially but will be uplifted within 10 days.
Receive newsletters with the latest shopping news, deals and honest opinions from the Liverpool ECHO Shopping & Reviews newsletter by signing up here