Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
The Hindu
The Hindu
National
PTI

Sushant Singh Rajput death | NCB conducts searches, questioning on

Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. File (Source: PTI)

The Mumbai zonal unit of the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Saturday conducted searches in connection with the drugs case linked to actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death, an official said.

Several persons were apprehended during this operation which was led by the anti-drug agency's zonal director Sameer Wankhede, he said, adding that questioning of some of them was underway.

The NCB had earlier arrested Rajput's girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty, her brother Showik and some people employed with Rajput as part of the case. The Chakraborty siblings later got bail.

Rajput was found dead in his Bandra home in June last year, after which the NCB started a probe into alleged use of drugs in the film industry.

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.