This week's Strictly will see the couples dance to Beyoncé, Adele, Lady Gaga and many other music icons.
Saturday will see the first live vote of this season, so the pressure is on for footie ace Tony Adams who is at the bottom of the score board, and Bros musician Matt Goss, who is second last.
The BBC has today released the songs the 15 couples will be moving to, and the type of dance they will be performing.
On Strictly's Twitter page, the show also released a clip of the couples rehearsing and joking around in costume, as the set list was announced.
Joint winners, Corrie actor Will Mellor and wildlife expert Hamza Yassin, who both have 34 points, will be dancing to Luther Vandross and The Weekend, respectively.
Will and his partner Nancy Xu will be performing a salsa to Never Too Much by Luther, while Hamza and Jowita Przystal will show what they've got in a Jive to Blinding Lights by The Weeknd.
The list of songs and dances performed by the remaining contestants are below:
- Ellie S and Nikita: Waltz to Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley
- Ellie T and Johannes: Paso Doble to Les Toreadors by Georges Bizet
- Fleur and Vito: Viennese Waltz to Glimpse Of Us by Joji
- Helen and Gorka: Cha Cha to Rain On Me by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande
- Jayde and Karen: Tango to Rumour Has It by Adele
- Kaye and Kai: Charleston to Music! Music! Music! By Dorothy Provine
- Kym and Graziano: Viennese Waltz to Runaway by The Corrs
- Molly and Carlos: Quickstep to Love On Top by Beyoncé
- James and Amy: Tango to Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran
- Matt and Nadiya: Samba to Night Fever by the Bee Gees
- Richie and Giovanni: Quickstep to Dancin’ Fool by Barry Manilow
- Tony and Katya: Charleston to My Old Man’s A Dustman by Foster and Allen
- Tyler and Dianne: Jive to Hit The Road Jack by Buster Poindexter
Earlier today Radio 2 presenter and Strictly contestant Richie Anderson broke his silence on his rumoured “feud” with his pro partner Giovanni Pernice.
Richie 34, and Giovanni , 32, were paired together for this year's dance competition, with the two performing their first dance over the weekend.
Although the show has barely begun, it was rumoured that the two don't 'click'.
Sources had claimed Giovanni was frustrated with Richie for not listening to him during rehearsals.
But the BBC Radio 2 star has now spoken out about the alleged “feud” and paid tribute to his partner on Instagram, in an attempt to quash rumours.
Richie shared a video of their first live performance, a Cha Cha Cha to I'm Your Man by Wham! and said: "A moment I’ll never forget and so lucky I got to share it with @pernicegiovann1. [heart emoji]
"Thank you Gio for being the best teacher over the past fortnight.
"Plenty of feedback from the judges to take on board, can’t wait to get back in the training room."