A Dublin shopping centre was evacuated on Thursday after a bomb scare.
Gardai received reports of a suspicious device at a shop in the Dun Laoghaire shopping centre at 3.30pm today.
After searches were carried out it was deemed a hoax - Dublin Live reports.
A spokesman said: "Gardai received reports of a suspicious device at a retail premises on the Marine Road in the Dun Laoighre area of Co Dublin at approximately 3:30pm today, Thursday, of September 22, 2022.
"Following a search of the area and further inquiries into the call, the incident was deemed a hoax."
It is understood shoppers and workers were allowed to re enter the shopping centre after gardai discovered it was a hoax.
- Mother of Dublin Josh Dunne says public should be allowed see CCTV of his death
- Dad of 22-year-old killed in train accident issues statement ahead of funeral
- Young thugs hotwire car before rampaging across Dublin - as gang as young as 12 boast of crimes
- US man spending €700 just to get his hands on two pints of Guinness in Dublin
- Micheal Martin says Ireland may need new government jet after flight suffers engine issue on US trip