Sam Heughan has posed with his stunt double for new movie SAS: Red Notice.
As the new movie was released on Friday, Sam shared the behind the scenes snaps with his fans.
The film, which sees the Outlander actor star alongside Ruby Rose and Hannah John-Kamen, is an action thriller set to leave viewers on the edge of their seats.
Sam posted six pictures from his time on set on Instagram and many commented, saying they think the resemblance is uncanny.
One wrote: "Sam's stuntman is so like him."
While another added: "Is that his double? Wow!"

And one said: "Stunt double looks hot!"
In the lead up to the release, Sam shared a snap of him and co-star Ruby Rose looking a little worse for wear and covered in blood.
Sam plays Tom Buckingham in the film.
Tom is a fearless Special Forces soldier battling mercenaries trying to blow up the Channel Tunnel.
Due to the pandemic, there was no extravagant premier or cinema launch and instead the film is only be available on Sky Cinema and Now TV.
But fans were still excited to see their favourite Scots star in action and have praised the movie highly.
One wrote: "Just finished watching, really enjoyed it!"
While another said: "Seen it and loved it!"
And one added: "Just saw it and it was fabulous!"
This is not the first time Sam has posed with his stunt doubles.
Last year, during the filming of Outlander season five, the actor posted a picture with his 'creepy' stunt dummy.
Series six is currently filming in Scotland and many fans are hoping that it won't be long before 'Droughtlander' is over.
SAS: Red Notice is available on Sky Cinema