Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Nottingham Post
Nottingham Post
Sport
Jonny Bonell

'Quality' - Former Nottingham Forest man linked with Championship rivals

Former Nottingham Forest defender Alexander Milosevic is a target for Championship rivals Queens Park Rangers, according to reports.

Milosevic only joined Forest in February last year, but lasted just eight months at the club before his surprise exit in October.

The 28-year-old had signed an 18-month deal with the Reds from AIK Solna, and made 12 appearances in the back end of the season, scoring one goal.

But he was out of favour under Sabri Lamouchi and had fallen down the pecking order, with confirmation of his release on October 28.

 

Announcing Milosevic’s exit, Forest said: “Nottingham Forest can confirm that defender Alex Milosevic has left the club by mutual consent.

“The Swedish centre back joined the club in February 2019 and made 12 appearances for the club, scoring once.

“The club would like to wish Alex the best of luck with his future career.”

The Sun are now reporting that QPR are keen on signing the defender, who reportedly wants to stay in England.

 

 

His agent, Barry O’Connor, has spoken of the interest in him.

“There is plenty of interest in Alexander, It’s now into double figures,” he said. “Quality will always attract interest.”

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.