Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading

Police appeal over Sydney man's murder

Police investigating the murder of a man in western Sydney are appealing for help from the public. (AAP)

Homicide Squad detectives investigating the murder of a man who was gunned down in his western Sydney home last year are appealing for help from the public.

Police were called to Rymill Street at Tregear, following reports of a home invasion in the early hours of November 30.

When police arrived they found 30-year-old Adnan Salemah dying from with gunshot wounds.

Homicide Squad Commander, Detective Superintendent Danny Doherty said on Tuesday investigators remain focused on arresting the killers.

"Strike Force Chatelaine detectives are determined to locate those involved in Adnan's murder after he was violently gunned down inside his own home," Det Supt Doherty said.

"Police are confident that someone in the community has information that may be of assistance to investigators, and we encourage those people to come forward.

"After nine months of unanswered questions, officers hope to be able to provide some answers to Adnan's family," Det Supt Doherty said.

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.