Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Manchester Evening News
Manchester Evening News
National
Ashlie Blakey

Police appeal as 16-year-old boy goes missing for almost a week

Police are appealing for help to find a missing 16-year-old boy from north Manchester.

Giovanni Louh was last seen on December 15, officers said.

He was at his home in Cheetham Hill.

He has not been seen or heard from since then, a post on the GMP Manchester North Facebook page said.

Giovanni was last seen wearing a black tracksuit.

Police have issued a picture of him in the hope that someone might recognise him.

Anyone who has any information about where he is is being urged to get in touch as soon as possible.

Information can be reported to PC Dave Frame on 07393781595. Alternatively you can report information via 101 or on the online reporting service.

Sign up to the MEN email newsletters to get the latest on sport, news, what's on and more by following this link

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.