A pensioner said she's devastated as she is forced to pack up the life and friends she's built on her estate that's marked for bull-dozing.
Linda Elsworth, 71, is one of several tenants on Wordsworth Drive in Oulton, near Leeds, who have been issued eviction notices that require them to be out of their homes by December 1.
But the deadline is now imminent, and Linda says she has nowhere to go if she's evicted next week - and even if she did 'it wouldn't be the same'.
Linda, originally from Hornsea, told LeedsLive : "I paid for this out of my own pocket and made the place my home and my community. I was comfortable in thinking this would be my forever home, and now the rug's been pulled from under us and it's not.
"It's a little bit disheartening because I spent most of my savings to make this my home and now it's all going to be taken away from me.

"It's devastating. It's like losing your family. The thought of being homeless is scary - especially at this time of year."
The eviction notice comes from landlord Pemberstone - who have been planning to redevelop the estate since 2019, and have now got the ball rolling with eviction notices to the eight most 'structurally unsound' houses on the estate.
Linda, a retired administrator, moved to the Sugar Hill estate comprising Wordsworth Drive and Sugar Hill Close, six and a half years ago after her marriage broke down.
Her house is decked out in her two favourite things, which she calls 'obsessions', owls and the colour purple - collections she's built up to make the place her own.
Linda said: "I'm having to pack up all my boxes, with all my memories. I've got to decide which bits to get rid of - because there won't be room for them wherever I go."

After several years of the estate fighting Pemberstone's application to bulldoze the old mining estate - Linda and some of her neighbours received notice in August they would need to be out by December 1.
"I only have about four or five days - but there's no way that's going to happen because I've got nowhere to go," she said.
"I'm physically looking for places but there just isn't anywhere - at least not anywhere that I could afford.
"The reason we all live here is because they're affordable properties for people such as myself on a state pension and housing benefits and people on lower income.
"I'm extremely worried. My hair's started to fall out and my blood pressure is up and down all over the place. I'm not the healthiest person at the moment anyway. It's not helping - the fact that I've got to try and pack and move stuff around.
"I don't know what to do. When Wednesday comes around and I'm going to have to say ''I'm sorry I'm not moving because I've got nowhere to go'."
"When I moved here I was a lot healthier and able to do it, but now my health has deteriorated and my mobility's gone and I need walking aids. I can manage keeping the house neat and tidy but having to pull it apart and move furniture and pack is just hard work."
Linda's next door neighbour has already moved out ahead of the eviction notice, and she says she's felt 'a bit lost' since they went.
Leeds City Council originally denied Pemberstone planning permission to bulldoze the estate in 2019 - but the decision was overturned the next year by the government.

The estate, campaigning as group Save Our Homes LS26, urged the council to buy the estate and refurbish the houses, but they concluded it would be too expensive.
A spokesperson from Leeds City Council said: "The notices being served to residents of Sugar Hill Close and Wordsworth Drive in Oulton are from landlord Pemberstone, in accordance with national law.
"In terms of council support for the residents, Leeds Housing Options has contacted them with advice and assistance, and a surgery also took place in the community last week, both during the day and in the evening."
A spokesman for Pemberstone added: "An extensive survey of all 70 houses in 2020 found that there was significant structural damage and deterioration to 15 properties which threatens their overall structural stability. A follow-up survey in March this year found that they have continued to deteriorate.
"We, therefore, had to take the difficult decision to give notice to eight tenants who are on standard tenancy agreements. Of these, five are currently still in occupation. For the tenants who have to move, we have provided a four months’ notice period and have offered an ex-gratia payment equivalent to up to six months’ rent to help with relocation costs."