A couple have spoken of their heartbreak at losing their premature child while trying to restart a life after their home became the target of an arson attack.
Mark Brecknell, 30, and Sophie Mcmahon, 29, have called on people to use "precious" time "wisely" as they grieve the death of their baby Prym'rose.
The baby was deemed their "miracle" after their homes were targeted in two separate arson attacks, but she sadly died when Sophie's stress levels reached such a point that she had to be rushed to hospital for an emergency C-section.
Flames could be seen engulfing the vehicles outside their respective Kings Norton homes in Heathside Drive in the early hours of September 1 and two days later in Netheravon Close.
West Midlands Police launched an investigation, but no arrests have yet been made and the family, who have three children, had to move house with "practically nothing" to start over, BirminghamMail reports.
The attackers reportedly continued to harass the couple as they moved into their new home, with Sophie rushed to hospital through stress for an emergency C-section.
To help the family you can donate to their GoFundMe appeal here.
Mr Brecknell said: "We were trying to decorate the new house we had moved to, then my partner fell ill due to stress etc.
"She was rushed into hospital and my daughter was born via emergency caesarean, we were told on arrival she was really poorly and not going to make it."
Sadly, her kidneys were not functioning and she died in their arms last Tuesday, September 28.
"It's literally been an emotional rollercoaster, never did we imagine we'd be saying this but here we are," he said.
"Time is precious. Use it wisely and cherish every moment in life because life can change literally overnight and take it from you."
Now, the grieving couple find themselves trying to support Sophie's three children, prepare for Prym'rose's funeral - all while trying to settle in the new house.
"Due to all the arson and losses of good etc we've had to pay for new house, decorating, have three other kids to tend to , my auntie set a go fund me page up in order to help us and give Prym the best send off possible," he said.
"Basically our aim is to raise as much money as we can for a brilliant send off.
"We were petrol bombed five weeks ago. Since then we moved house with practically nothing and began to start again, then obviously we got the bad news about Prym'rose so started struggling again."
Mr Brecknell's aunty Frances Dwyer has launched a GoFundMe appeal to raise £1,500 to support the family, you can donate here.
No arrests had been made in relation to the arson attacks, with anyone who has information urged to get in touch with the force.