We're just a few weeks away from the National Television Awards 2022, with the shortlist for each category having now been unveiled ahead of the ceremony next month.
It will be held at the OVO Arena in Wembley this year, with comedian and presenter Joel Dommett returning to host the annual celebration of TV talent on September 15.
The shortlist for the ceremony - which will be broadcast live on ITV - has now been announced so it's down to the public to vote for their favourites to decide the winners.
It's no surprise Ant and Dec are strong contenders with several nominations including being up for the TV Presenter award - which they have won at every NTAs since 2001.
Their 20-year winning streak in the category will end if fellow nominees Alison Hammond, Bradley Walsh or Graham Norton are voted winner of the presenting accolade.
The duo could also take to the stage if Britain's Got Talent, Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway or I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! are victorious at the ceremony.
Other shortlisted projects include the late Tom Parker 's documentary Inside My Head, Netflix 's Heartstopper as well as soap opera Neighbours, which ended last month.
Meanwhile, the private lives of well-known faces were revealed in the candid Authored Documentary category.
Inaugural winner Kate Garraway gave an update on her husband’s treatment in Caring for Derek, and Katie Price shared her son’s next chapter in What Harvey Did Next.
Plus, Julia Bradbury charted her medical journey in Breast Cancer & Me, while Paddy and Christine McGuinness shed light on disability in Our Family and Autism.
In the Drama Performance category Vicky McClure has been nominated for Trigger Point and will go head-to-head against Cillian Murphy (Peaky Blinders), Nicola Walker (The Split) and Jonathan Bailey as Anthony Bridgerton in Bridgerton.
NTAs 2022 shortlist in full:
- This Is Going To Hurt
- Trigger Point
- Britain's Got Talent
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK
- Strictly Come Dancing
- The Masked Singer
- Julia Bradbury: Breast Cancer and Me
- Kate Garraway: Caring for Derek
- Katie Price: What Harvey Did Next
- Paddy and Christine McGuinness: Our Family and Autism
- Tom Parker: Inside My Head
- Call the Midwife
- Peaky Blinders
- The Split
- Alison Hammond
- Ant & Dec
- Bradley Walsh
- Graham Norton
- Clarkson's Farm
- Paul O'Grady: For the Love of Dogs
- The Great British Bake Off
- Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby in Peaky Blinders
- Jonathan Bailey as Anthony Bridgerton in Bridgerton
- Nicola Walker as Hannah in The Split
- Vicky McClure as Lana Washington in Trigger Point
The Bruce Forsyth Entertainment Award
- Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway
- I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
- The Graham Norton Show
- Coronation Street
- Jay Blades
- Kaleb Cooper
- Martin Lewis
- Sir David Attenborough
Serial Drama Performance
- Gillian Wright as Jean Slater in EastEnders
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle in Emmerdale
- Paige Sandhu as Meena Jutla in Emmerdale
- Rose Ayling-Ellis as Frankie Lewis in EastEnders
Quiz Game Show
- Beat the Chasers
- In for a Penny
- Michael McIntyre's The Wheel
- The 1% Club
- Charithra Chandran as Edwina Sharma in Bridgerton
- Joe Locke as Charlie Spring in Heartstopper
- Kit Connor as Nick Nelson in Heartstopper
- Paddy Bever as Max Turner in Coronation Street
- Loose Women
- The Chase
- The Repair Shop
- This Morning
- After Life
- Derry Girls
- Not Going Out
- Sex Education
Talent Show Judge
- Anton Du Beke
- David Walliams
- Mo Gilligan
The NTAs 2022 will be held at the OVO Arena Wembley on September 15 from 8pm, with the results announced live on ITV. Book tickets through nationaltvawards.com now.
You can vote free on the website. Alternatively, can vote by phone on 0905 647 2022. Calls cost 25p per minute, plus your network access change. Terms and conditions apply.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us direct 0207 29 33033.