Nottingham Forest have been linked with a January move for Liverpool midfielder Pedro Chirivella.
The 22-year-old is reportedly expected to leave Anfield on loan this month, with the Reds said to be keen.
The young Spaniard impressed in Sunday’s 1-0 victory over local rivals Everton in the FA Cup, playing the full 90 minutes as part of a much-changed team.
And goal.com claim that could lead to further interest in Chirivella.
“The 22-year-old is expected to leave the club on loan in January,” says the report.
“Liverpool received two concrete offers from Championship clubs last week, but were unwilling to allow him to depart until the Everton game was out of the way.
“Nottingham Forest are among those who are keen, but Chirivella’s display on Sunday should prompt further interest.”
Chirivella has made three Carabao Cup appearances for the Premier League outfit this season, as well as one for the Under-21s in the Leasing.com Trophy.
He joined Liverpool as a 16-year-old from Valencia’s academy and has made one top-flight appearance for the club - in a 3-1 defeat at Swansea City back in May 2016.