Following 11 years apart, N-Dubz have recently announced a reunion tour for the end of this year, to the delight of fans all over. Dappy, Tulisa and Fazer will be re-joining forces to perform at arenas up and down the UK.
No new material has been produced since the band announced a two-year hiatus in 2011 to concentrate on personal projects. On Monday (16 May) they announced their return via a promo clip of a helicopter flying across London, with the three of them emerging alongside the accompanying text: “UK Arena Tour November 2022.”
To build the hype even further, they are also releasing a new single called Charmer on Thursday, 19 May, the first track they have released since their 2011 single Morning Star. However, rest assured, you’ll still hear all of N-Dubz’s old classics at the reunion tour.
The MOBO award winning group rose to prominence in the early Noughties and are best known for hits I Need You, Papa Can You Hear Me? and Playing with Fire. Tickets will likely sell out fast so you better read on to find out all the details needed about this tour.
When do N-Dubz tickets go on sale?
Tickets for their Back To The Future tour will go on general sale at 10am on Friday, 20 May - so make sure you set your alarms!
How to buy tickets for the N-Dbuz tour
They advise signing up by 00:30 on 19 May as you may not receive the presale email otherwise.
N-Dubz tour dates
N-Dubz’ UK tour runs from 7 November to 19 November at the backend of this year. Former Love Islander, and winner of ITV’s The Games, Wes Nelson has been chosen as their support act. Here is the full list of dates and venues included:
- Monday 7 November: Newcastle Utilita Arena
- Tuesday 8 November: Glasgow OVO Hydro
- Thursday 10 November: Nottingham Motorpoint Arena
- Friday 11 November: Leeds First Direct Arena
- Saturday 12 November: Birmingham Utilita Arena
- Monday 14 November: Bournemouth International Centre
- Tuesday 15 November: Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Thursday 17 November: London The O2
- Friday 18 November: Sheffield Utilita Arena
- Saturday 19 November: Manchester AO Arena
To get more stories like this sent straight to your inbox every single day, click here.