Two men who shared a racist Snapchat video have been jailed.
Jake Henderson was accused of "inciting racial hatred" after he shared the 50 second video targeted at Home Secretary Priti Patel.
The video has since been viewed "millions of times."
Henderson - who had previously attended an English Defence League rally - could be heard on the video speaking and saying: "As a white man, I won't be listening to people of colour."
Robert Cumming, also admitted sharing the video on his own Snapchat account, with the caption: "Haters gonna be hating" and four laughing emojis.
Daniel Church, prosecuting, told Mansfield Magistrates' Court on Thursday that Cumming's decision to share the video was "effectively an endorsement for what Mr Henderson was saying.

Henderson, 28, from Newark, and Cumming, 26, from Doncaster, admitted sending a grossly offensive, indecent, obscene or menacing message or matter via a public communication network.
Prosecutor Daniel Church said Cumming’s decision to share the video was “effectively an endorsement for what Mr Henderson was saying."
Mr Church read parts of the video and some of Henderson’s views to the court, with one of them saying: “A black man’s place is under a white man."

Sign up for our daily newsletter to keep up to date with all the essential information at www.mirror.co.uk/email
Another view read to the court was that he “wished he could round up all ethnic minorities and put them in a cage.”
A member of the public had also expressed “concern” over Henderson’s beliefs that people from Pakistan are “rapists”, describing his views as “deeply offensive.”
Other statements from members of the public said the video demonstrated the defendant’s “extreme ideological views.”
Putting forward mitigation for Henderson, his solicitor said the defendant “was having a difficult time at work” and “found lockdown particularly difficult” – adding: “In drink, he made a horrid video and is exceptionally sorry for what has happened.”
Henderson was jailed for 10 weeks while Cumming was jailed for six weeks.
District Judge Andrew Meachin told them: "I doubt the potential consequences can be quantified.

"Mr Henderson clearly knew what he was doing when he made the video clip and Mr Cumming clearly knew what he was doing when he shared it on."
The judge said he had considered suspending the prison sentence, but the racially aggravated nature of the offences had persuaded him not to.
The court had previously been told the video was recovered by police from Henderson's partner's phone.
Henderson had been cautioned on a separate matter by police in March 2015 for threatening to firebomb a taxi company because he heard they were "displaying Isis flags."