Meghan and Harry and Kate and William sat far apart at a Remembrance service, but royal watchers shouldn't read too much into it.
The royal box seating arrangement was the subject of debate on Twitter, however it was exactly the same as last year's plan, with the Queen taking centre stage and others seated based on their place in the family.
At Saturday night's Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance service at the Royal Albert Hall, the monarch was flanked on her right by future king Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Prince Charles, the heir to the throne, and Camilla were sat to the Queen's left.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were in the back row behind Prince Andrew and Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his girlfriend Carrie Symonds.

Once dubbed the "Fab Four", Meghan, Harry, Kate and William were making since Harry confirmed a rift with his brother.
But the seating arrangement wasn't a sign of frosty relations between the couples, who have been dogged by rumours of tensions and rows for more than a year.
The couples took the same seats as they did last year at the service in Kensington, west London, which pays tribute to all those who lost in their lives in conflicts.

Last month, Harry, 35, confirmed a rift with his brother William, 37, saying they have had "bad days" and they are currently on "different paths".
He addressed the rumours during an ITV programme which documented the Sussexes' recent trip to Africa.
Harry said during the programme: “Part of this role and part of this job and this family being under the pressure that it’s under inevitably, you know, stuff happens.

“But look, we’re brothers. We’ll always be brothers.
"We’re certainly on different paths at the moment but I will always be there for him and as I know he’ll always be there for me.
“You know, we don’t see each other as much as we, as much as we used to because we’re so busy.
"But, I love him dearly and, you know, the majority of the stuff is created out of nothing.

"Just as I said, as brothers, you know, you have good days, you have bad days.”
Meghan told the programme she tried to adopt the "British sensibility of a stiff upper lip" but rejected it because it can do more harm than good.
It is understood William, 37, was left "concerned" for his brother after the programme aired.
This year's Festival of Remembrance event marked 75 years since notable battles of 1944, which included Monte Cassino, Kohima and Imphal, D-Day and the collaboration of Commonwealth and Allied forces.
It also celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Government Communications Headquarters, and pays tribute to RFA Mounts Bay which this year delivered supplies and aid to the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian.
The Duchess of Cornwall attended after she was forced to pull out of engagements earlier in the week due to a chest infection.
Also present were the Earl and Countess of Wessex, the Princess Royal, the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, the Duke of Kent and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence.
The ceremony is hosted by the Royal British Legion and commemorates all those who have lost their lives in conflicts.
It will be shown later on the BBC.
Senior royals will attend the traditional Remembrance Sunday services in central London and lay wreaths to commemorate those who lost their lives in conflicts.