Manchester United will be without left-back Alex Telles when they face Arsenal after the 27-year-old tested positive for coronavirus.
Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed the player's positive test after he missed the 5-0 win over RB Leipzig in the Champions League.
"Telles has tested positive for coronavirus so he's been out for a few days," Solskjaer said. "No symptoms though, so he'll be fine. Back soon."
The full-back has been called up for international duty with Brazil for their World Cup qualifying games on November 13 and 17 but reports from Brazil claim his involvement in those fixtures is now in doubt.

UOL claim the national team is concerned about Telles' positive test, while Super Esportes are reporting that he could miss both games and be replaced by Guilherme Arana.
As a result, Telles may not return for United until the end of November.
Eric Bailly and Jesse Lingard are still missing with injuries, with Solskjaer previously confirming that Bailly will not be fit to return until after November's international break.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference ahead of the Arsenal game, Solskjaer confirmed that Telles was the only new absentee and explained his decision to leave Sergio Romero and Phil Jones out of United's Premier League squad.
"Alex won't be ready, no," the Norwegian said. "So apart from that I would think everyone else looks like they could be involved.
"Sergio has just come back into training this week, so he's started his pre-season work and is working to get to his peak fitness with the goalkeepers.
"Phil has been injured and has had an operation, and is working really hard to get back. Hopefully he'll get fit during December. That was a natural thing: when you're injured you can't get into the squad, he's working really diligently to will be coming back soon."