A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a shooting in south Manchester.
The 'isolated and targeted' incident happened on Copthorne Crescent in Longsight at around 7.20pm on Wednesday (October 20).
Emergency services found the victim, aged in his 20s, with gunshot wounds.
He was taken to hospital where he remains for treatment, police said, and his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
In an update, police today (Monday) said that a 29-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
He has since been bailed.

A cordon was in place on Copthorne Crescent after the shooting, with several police vehicles stationed at the scene.
Officers are continuing to urge anyone with information to get in touch.

Detective Inspector Geoffrey Machent, of GMPs City of Manchester CID, said: "Following this incident we launched a full investigation and our team have been working at pace to establish the full circumstances and identify those responsible.
"Thankfully we have now made an arrest in connection with the shooting but our investigation will continue and I would encourage anyone with information to get in touch with police.
"Again I want to reiterate that we are treating this as an isolated and targeted incident and there is not believed to be any wider threat to the community or public.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101, quoting incident number 2700 of 20/10/2021.
Reports can also be made anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.